Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Why I am so interested in this topic

My whole adult life I have been in a battle to feel grounded and find my place in this world. Facing this battle, this journey, has gifted me with so much to be grateful for. I have a beautiful home, but I had to learn how to
make it and keep it that way. I have a strong marriage, but I had to learn to work to make it and keep it strong. I have a wonderful career and I've reached so many personal and professional goals, but I've had to learn how to listen and honor my hopes, dreams, and desires.

I know when I take care of the mundane day-to-day chores in life that my energy is better, I accomplish more, I am happier, and my stress level comes down. When I get too busy to take care of these day-to-day mundane things in life, I am less effective, edgy, and I struggle to be in the present moment.

I know I am not the only one who experiences this dynamic and I want to help myself and others take care of the mundane to enable them to strive and thrive to meet their wildest dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment